PLL FM Stereo Multiplex LOW VOLTAGE USE (SIP 9 PIN)
1. Suitable for Portable Sets or Low Voltage use. 2. Very Few External Parts. 3. Small Occupied Area on Board. 4. Easy Adjustment. 5. Excellent Pilot Lamp Sensitibivity [sic] : VL(ON)=10mVrms (Typ.) 6. Suitable for LED Driving (Maximum Lamp Current: 30mA) 7. Operating Supply Voltage Range : VCC=3.5~12V 8. Recommended Supply Voltage: VCC=5V 9. Excellent Channel Separation Through Entire Audio Frequency Range: Sep=40dB (Typ.) [sic] 10. Low Distortion : THD=0.15% (Typ.) at VIN=150mVrms Stereo. 11. Output Gain Control Capability with Various Load Resistance (Plus Gain Capability)
Overview The LA3370 is a Multiplex IC for FM car Stereo, and it has the following 2 functions through its utilization of the IF meter output voltage, etc. 1. Stereo noise control (SNC) under which the noise particular to the FM Stereo unit in the weak electric field is reduced smoothly. 2. High-cut control (HCC) under which the high frequency is smoothly attenuated. In additioin, the LA3370 can be, due to its low distortion Factor, an IC for Multiplex Stereo demodulator which is appropriate for the car component Stereo unit.
Features • Low distortion Factor. (0.05% typ. 300mV input, mono) • The ripple of power source can effectively be rejected. (35dB typ.) • The range of voltage to be used is wide. (VCC=6.5 to 14V) • The Space Factor is advantageous because of the single-end package. • The printed circuit board can easily be prepared as 3mm pitch is used between the pins.
The NTE1657 is a PLL FM Stereo Multiplex integrated circuit in a 9–Lead SIP Type package suitable for automotive applications and portable radio applications because of Space merit by the package and wide supply voltage range.
• Excellent Pilot Lamp Sensitivity: VL(ON) = 9mVrms (Typ)
• Suitable for LED Driving: ILAMP = 20mA (Max)
• Recommended Input Voltage Range: VIN = 200 to 500mVrms
• Operating Supply Voltage Range: VCC = 3.5 to 12V
• Excellent Channel Separation Through Entire Audio Frequency Range: Sep = 45dB (Typ)