CPC1009N is a miniature low voltage, low on-resistance, low off-state leakage, 1-Form-A solid state relay in a 4-Pin SOP package.
The MOSFET switches and photovoltaic die use Clare’s patented OptoMOS® architecture to provide 1500 Vrms of input-to-output isolation. The optically coupled output is controlled by a highly efficient GaAIAs infrared LED.
The CPC1009N uses Clare’s state of the art double-molded vertical construction to produce one of the world’s smallest 4-pin relays, which offers board space savings of 20% over the competitor’s larger 4-pin SOP relay.
• Extremely Low Output Leakage
• 1500Vrms Input/Output Isolation
• Small 4-Pin SOP Package
• Low Drive Power Requirements (TTL/CMOS Compatible)
• No Moving Parts
• High Reliability
• Arc-Free With No Snubbing Circuits
• No EMI/RFI Generation
• Machine Insertable, Wave Solderable
• Tape & Reel Version Available
• Data Acquisition
• Electronic Switching
• I/O Subsystems
• Meters (Watt-Hour, Water, Gas)
• Medical Equipment—Patient/Equipment Isolation
• Security Systems
• Industrial Controls