The C8051F04x family of devices are fully integrated mixed-signal System-on-a-Chip MCUs with 64 digital I/O pins (C8051F040/2/4/6) or 32 digital I/O pins (C8051F041/3/5/7), and an integrated CAN 2.0B controller. Highlighted features are listed below; refer to Table 1.1 for specific product feature selection.
• High-Speed pipelined 8051-compatible CIP-51 microcontroller core (up to 25 MIPS)
• Controller Area Network (CAN 2.0B) Controller with 32 message objects, each with its own indentifier mask.
• In-system, full-speed, non-intrusive debug interface (on-chip)
• True 12-bit (C8051F040/1) or 10-bit (C8051F042/3/4/5/6/7) 100 ksps 8-channel ADC with PGA and analog multiplexer
• High Voltage Difference Amplifier input to the 12/10-bit ADC (60 V Peak-to-Peak) with programmable gain.
• True 8-bit 500 ksps 8-channel ADC with PGA and analog multiplexer (C8051F040/1/2/3)
• Two 12-bit DACs with programmable update scheduling (C8051F040/1/2/3)
• 64 kB (C8051F040/1/2/3/4/5) or 32 kB (C8051F046/7) of in-system programmable Flash memory
• 4352 (4096 + 256) bytes of on-chip RAM
• External Data Memory Interface with 64 kB address space
• SPI, SMBus/I2C, and (2) UART serial interfaces implemented in hardware
• Five general purpose 16-bit Timers
• Programmable Counter/Timer Array with six capture/compare modules
• On-chip Watchdog Timer, VDD Monitor, and Temperature Sensor