The RCD series is a step-down constant current source designed for driving high power white LEDs. Standard output currents available are 300mA, 350mA, 500mA, 600mA, 700mA, 1A and 1.2A to make this driver compatible with a wide range of LEDs from many different manufacturers without the need for any external components. Despite its compact size, the RCD series is fully featured with very high efficiency, wide input voltage range, high ambient operating temperature and two means of LED dimming: PWM/digital control and analogue voltage dimming. Both dimming controls are independent and can be combined.
The driver is also designed to be as reliable as the LEDs it is driving, even at the full operating temperature.
Options include an IP67 wired version (/W) and an open frame version with SMD pins (/SMD/OF Option).
● UL Certified Constant Current LED Driver
● Wide Input and Output Voltage Range
● Digital PWM and Analogue Voltage Dimming
● Short Circuit and Overtemperature Protected
● Pin, Wire or Open Frame SMD Versions
● IP67 rated for /W Version
● 96% Efficiency