The NV4V31SF is a blue-violet laser diode with a wavelength of 405 nm. A newly developed LD chip structure achieves a high optical power output of 175 mW (CW). The NV4V31SF can provide excellent linearity from low to high output at high temperatures, and reduces the unevenness of beam divergence.
• High optical output power Po = 175 mW @CW
• Peak wavelength λp = 405 nm TYP.
• Single transverse mode (lateral)
• Wide operating temperature range TC = −5 to +85°C
• φ 5.6 mm CAN package
• Blue-violet laser light source