THREE TERMINAL POSITIVE VOLTAGE REGULATORS
5V, 8V, 12V, 15V.
KIA78M Series of three-terminal positive voltage regulators employ built-in current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe-operating area protection which makes them virtually immune to damage from output overloads. With adequate heatsinking, they can deliver in excess of 0.5A output current.
• Output current in excess of 0.5A.
• No external components.
• Internal thermal overload protection.
• Internal short circuit current limiting.
• Output transistor safe-area compensation.
• Available in TO-220IS package.