• Small size and light weight
For space saving, the outside dimensions
of the main body are reduced to be 21.5
mm (length) × 14.4 mm (width) × 37 mm
(height) (.846 × .567 × 1.457 inch) and
the weight is also reduced to be approx.
19 g .67 oz (direct coupling 1 Form A, 1 Form B type)
• Low operating power (1.4W) type is available (1 Form A, 1 Form B)
• Since the terminal arrangement
complies with JIS D5011 B4-M1,
commercial connectors are available
for these types of relays.
• Superior inrush characteristics
Despite its small size, 120A (max. 0.1 s)
capacity has been achieved by using
contacts that are good at withstanding
inrush currents and because of an
ingenious contacting mechanism.
(1 Form A and 1 Form B)
• Motorcycles and automobiles
Motorcycle cell motors, car air
conditioners, halogen lamps, etc.
• Agricultural equipment
• Battery equipped devices such as